Monday 31 May 2010

Matts really really crappy weekend.

Im just be blunt and say it.

Shots 13, 16 and 18 all corrupted on me on friday.

After a depserate hour of me tearing my hair out and checking and rechecking practically every folder and file on my computer i managed to recover most of shot 13, half of shot 16 and none of shot 18. I also managed to find the most uptodate playblasts i had.

Needless to say my weekend has been a pretty damn depressing rush of me locked to my computer redo-ing all my work from last week.

Shot 13 is at the stage posted below. I will continue work on it when i've finished typing this and get that finished asap.

Shot 16 is at this stage.

I managed to recover all of heros movement do i just had to reanimate Lady. So its pretty Identical to what i had before.
Personally i think this just needs a bit of cleaning on her body and he blink starts a bit too soon before she turns, i want to have this done today. Feedback plz.

And shot 18 is at this stage.

Which is a bit further along than it was before it corrupted. I tried to make the spade look a bit heavier this time round, hoping to have most of this scene finished by the end of the day if not finished.

After these 3 are complete i just have shot 35 to do, which is already roughly blocked out so i have a pretty good idea of timings. So im gonna be trying to be finished with the animation by weds eve if all goes to plan and we don't have anymore crippling errors that seem to be springing out of the woodwork this week.

3 comments:

  1. im not too sure what lady gnomes expression is in shot 16. I think she needs to be shock/impressed and then go into the turn...it looks like somethings sticking out of her mouth like the teeth or the tongue which makes viewing the playblast more difficult to interpret. Keep it simple and then into the turn because there's no much time and you cant have a whole host of expressions in there.

    I would put her hands to the side because her crouching forward like that with her hands between her legs is not very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shot 18 is looking good...again nice camera bang as the fork drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s i thought you blogged before that the files corrupted thursday night so wouldnt have them for hand in?

    ReplyDelete